Naini Health Care For Doctors
Naini Health Care
SCHEME FOR PRACTICING DOCTORS FOR ESTABLISHING THEIR OWN NURSING HOMES, CLINICS, HEALTH CENTRES, PATHOLOGY
- Any individual having a Bachelors/Masters Degree in the field of Medical Sciences like MBBS/MS/MD/BDS/MDS from an University recognized by Medical Council of India /
Government of India
- Any Company, Society or Firm engaged in Medical Services, provided at least one of its
Directors/Members/Partners possesses above qualification.
2 years practical experience as a practicing doctor (in the case of loans to individuals)
Financial assistance be granted for
- Construction/purchase/renovation and extension of Nursing Home/Clinic/Health Centre/Pathology Labs, etc.
- Purchase of medical equipments such as X-Ray/C.T. Scan machines, dental chairs, etc.
- Purchase of Ambulance, personal car and generator set, etc.
- Purchase of computers, furniture fixture, beds, etc. for Hospital.
- Keeping ready stocks of medicines, injections, etc.
- Establishing blood bank, etc.
- Take over of existing credit facilities from other banks/financial institutions provided such accounts are regular and in standard category.
- For purchase of land for construction of hospital/clinic/nursing home etc. provided the construction is completed with in eighteen months.
Application for Financial Accommodations