Naini Gold Account
Naini Gold Current Account for Sweep In / Out Facility :
These accounts are designed for those who wish to earn interest on their current accounts. Nainital Bank provide convenience to the businessman client through Current accounts, hence they tend not to bear interest. Instead, a customer can deposit or withdraw any amount of money any number of times, subject to availability of funds.
Any Resident Individual - Single Accounts, Two or more individuals - Joint Accounts, Sole Proprietary Concerns, Partnership Firms, Illiterate Persons, Visually impaired Persons, Minors(account to be operated by Guardian), Limited Companies, Associations, Clubs, Societies,etc.
Silent Features :
- Earn interest through sweep unit in your current account.
- Statement of account and balance certificate will be obtained at no cost.
- Get fifty percent discount on PO/DD/MT facility.
- Avail RTGS/NEFT facility without any charges.
- No penal charges in case of liquidation of sweep unit before maturity.
- Free ATM card.
- Waiver of processing charges in case of Car Loan and Housing loan .
- Twenty percent discount in Locker charges.
Terms and Conditions :
- Minimum Balance of Rs.10,000/- will be required to be maintained.
- Sweep unit will be for a fixed amount of Rs.1,00,000/-.
- If balance in current account goes below Rs.25,000/- than last sweep out unit will be liquidated in current account.
- Period is will be 30 days for sweep out unit.
- The Bank requires a satisfactory introduction of the person/s opening the account by a person acceptable to the Bank.
- The Bank is required to obtain two recent photographs of the person/s opening / operating the account, as per R B I directives.
- Minimum balance as stipulated from time to time will be required to be maintained.
- No interest is paid on credit balances kept in current account.
- Service charges are levied for Ledger folio used, Cheque books issued, Non-maintenance of minimum balance, Return of cheques etc.
- As per RBI directive, the applicant (i.e. account opener) should declare in the account opening form or separately that he is not enjoying any credit facility with any Bank and if he does enjoy any facility / facilities, he should declare full particulars thereof indicating the name of the bank and name of the branch wherefrom he has availed these facilities.