Naini Shiksha for Education
Educational Loan Scheme “NAINI SHIKSHA”
The scheme aims at providing financial support from bank’s to deserving/meritorious students for pursuing higher education in India and abroad. The main emphasis is that very meritorious though poor is provided with an opportunity to pursue education with financial support from the bank with affordable terms and conditions. No deserving student is denied an opportunity higher education for want of financial support.
In pursuance thereof it has decided to implement the education loan scheme in our bank which is named as “SHIKSHA”. The general guidelines/salient features of education loan scheme are given below.
[I] Studies in India:-
- School education including plus 2 stages.
- Graduation courses – All graduation course i.e. B.A.
- Post graduation courses: Masters & Ph. D.
- Professional courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental Management, Computer, Ayurved, Homeopath, Physiotherapy.
- Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to Department of Electronics or Institutes affiliated to University.
- Courses like ICWA,CA, CFA, CS.
- Courses conducted by IIM. IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT.
- Evening courses of Institutes approved by State /Central Government/UGC/ Universities.
- Other courses leading to diploma/degree etc., conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/Govt/ AICTE/AIBMS/ICRM.
- Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed private institutions.
[II} Studies abroad:-
- Graduation for job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed universities.
- Post graduation MCA, MBA, MS.
- Courses conducted by CIMA –London, CPA in USA.
- Should be an India National
- Secured admission to professional/technical curses through Entrance Tests/Selection process.
- Secured admission to foreign university/Institutions.
- No minimum qualifying marks.
Expenses Considered For Loan :
- Fee payable to college/s /school/hostel.
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee.
- urchase of books/equipments/Instruments/Uniforms.
- Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by institution bills/receipts.
- Travel expenses /passage money for studies abroad.
- Purchase of computers-essential for completion of the course.
- Any other expenses required to complete the course- like study tours. Project work, thesis etc.
Quantum Of Finance :
Need based finance subject to repaying capacity of the parents/students with margin upto the following ceilings :
|Studied in India
||Maximum Rs.10.00 lac
||Maximum Rs.20.00 lac.
Rate Of Interest :
Click here for latest Rate of Interest
Application form for Naini Shiksha