Naini Utsav for Festival
"NAINI UTSAV”- FESTIVAL ADVANCE TO EMPLOYEES
BANK’S RETAIL LENDING SCHEME FOR FINANCING
TO SALARIED/PENSIONERS OF GOVT. / PSU/ SEMI GOVT. CATEGORY OF
BORROWERS TO MEET EXPENSES FOR COMING FESTIVALS
- Permanent employees of Govt. Department/PSU/ Semi Govt. Departments, having salary account with the branch.
- Pensioners- having pension account with the branch for the last one year.
- Permanent employees of our Bank, having completed one year service in the Bank.
For meeting the personal contingency expenses excluding speculative purposes.
Nature & Amount Of Facility - Demand Loan :
For Salaried employee (including Bank’s own employee) :
An amount equal to two times of net take home monthly salary/salary credited to his/ her salary a/c subject to maximum of Rs.50000.00.
For pensioners :
An amount equal to two times of monthly pension credited/remitted to the account of pensioner subject to a maximum amount Rs.50000.00 including ex-staff of Nainital Bank Limited (Pensioner only).
Rate Of Interest :
Click here for latest Rate of Interest
- A person, who is already availing loan under any scheme of the bank, may be extended loan under this scheme subject to repaying capacity of the borrower. However it is ensured that there is no overdue in the account.
- A second Loan may be considered, only after one month from the date of closure of existing Loan account, sanctioned under the scheme.
Application for Financial Accommodations