Naini Swarn Pushp Plan
Naini Swarn Pushp Jama Yojana :
Nainital Bank offers a unique scheme for its valuable customer named Naini Swarn Pushp Jama Yojna (NSPJY). It offers bulk investment Deposits in to the small unit of Rs.1000/- each at very competitive interest rates. It can be opened with a minimum investment of Rs 1,000 or multiple of the same. The tenure of the term deposit must be a minimum of 15 days.
Any Resident Individual - Single Accounts, Two or more individuals in Joint Accounts, Illiterate Persons, Blind persons, Purdanasheen Ladies, Minors, Associations, Clubs, Societies, etc. Trusts, Institutions/Agencies specifically permitted by the RBI eligible to open a “Naini Swarn Push Jama Yojana Account" in single/joint name/s.
- The minimum tenure will be 15 days for this scheme.
- The deposit will be in multiple of Rs.1000/-.
- Deposit can be break in the multiple of Rs.1000/-.
- Interest will be paid on quarterly basis and in case the date of interest payment falls on holidays then on the next working day.
- Repayment of term deposits before maturity is permissible. In the event of the Deposit being closed before completing the original term of the deposit, interest will be paid at the rate applicable on the date of deposit, for the period for which the deposit has remained with the Bank.
- Tax is deducted at source, from the interest on Short Term Deposits, as applicable, as per the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Nomination facilities are available.