Apna Ashiana For Home
Scheme For Granting Housing Loans :
The scheme is formed with the objective to solve the problem of housing by providing Housing Credit to the eligible constituents for the following purposes.
- To construct/purchase a new house/flat.
- To purchase a ready built house, which should not be more than 20 (twenty) years old.
- For repairs/renovation/addition/extension in the existing house/flat.
- For repayment of loan already availed by the concerned constituents from other banks/housing finance institutions.
- For purchase of land provided it is part of the project and construction is completed within 18 months.
All individual/s who own in his/her name the land on which the proposed house is to be constructed along with construction plan duly approved/sanctioned by competent authority/body. In case the land on which the proposed house is to be constructed stands in the joint names, all the joint owners should be made co-borrowers. The member of registered group housing society & farmers/agriculturists are also eligible under the scheme.
Beneficiaries- Govt. & PSU employee / Salaried person / Professionals and Businessmen :
A person, whose more than 50% income is derived from agriculture, falls in the category of farmer under the scheme.
Rate Of Interest :
Click here for Rate Of Interest
Penal interest @1% shall be charged on amount in default upto six months for the period of default. If default period exceeds six months, penal interest @2% p.a. shall be levied on entire period of default.
Application form for Apna Ashiana