PM Jan-Dhan Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojna :
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is an ambitious scheme that will provide a host of benefits including a bank account, insurance and a debit card for all. It is a mega financial inclusion plan under Bank accounts and RuPay debit cards with inbuilt insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh will be provided to crores of persons with no access to formal banking facilities. The ambitious scheme aims to bring poor people into the ambit of the Government's financial programme. It will cover both urban and rural areas and those who open account would get Rupay card. One of the salient features of this scheme is that after remaining active for 6 months the account holder will become eligible for an overdraft of up to Rs 2,500.This will further be enhanced by the bank to Rs 5000 over time.
- Application for converting existing saving account to PMJDY( Basic Saving Bank Deposit ) Account. – Click here for download
Silent features :
- No minimum Balance required.
- Simplified KYC Norms applicable.
- Inbuilt insurance cover of Rs.1 lakh.
- Free of cost Rupay Card.
- Account exempt from charges.
- An OD facility up to Rs.5000/- after six month successful operation.
Terms and Conditions :
- Four withdrawal in a month are allowed.
- Total credits in the account should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- in a year.
- The balance in all the accounts of the accountholders taken together in the bank should not exceed Rs.50,000/-.
- No cheque book facility will be available.
- Occupations Covered Under - AAM AADMI BIMA YOJANA
Application for converting existing saving account to PMJDY( Basic Saving Bank Deposit ) Account. – Click here for download