Regular Saving Bank Account
Saving Bank Account
These accounts are designed to help the individuals (personal customers) to inculcate the habit of saving money and to meet their future requirement of money. Amount can be deposited/ withdrawn from these accounts by way of cheques / withdrawal slips. It helps the customers to keep minimum cash at home besides earning interest.
Any Resident Individual - Single Accounts, Two or more individuals in Joint Accounts, Illiterate Persons, Visually Impaired persons, Purdanasheen Ladies, Minors, Associations, Clubs, Societies, etc. Trusts, Institutions/Agencies specifically permitted by the RBI.
- Simplest deposit option available to the depositor.
- An ideal option to cultivate the habit of banking and saving amongst the younger generation.
- Easy to operate. Terms and conditions kept lucid to facilitate a layman's understanding.
- No hidden costs.
- Deposits are insured by DICGC.
- Interest @ 4% p.a, are being calculated on daily product basis from 01.04.2010 and will be credited twice in a year in February and August or at the time of closing the Account.
- Provision for nomination.
Terms & Conditions:
- Unlimited period of time of deposit.
- Minimum balance is required to be maintained. Please check Minimum Balance Charges from Service Charges Booklet.
- Formal documents required
- Domicile Certificate.
- Introducers being the holders of Nainital Bank.
- Passport size photograph.
- IT Declaration (Form60/61).
- In case personal introduction in not possible approved documents i.e. election I-Card, driving license, pan card, passport may be applicable as per Banks norms.